New Student Enrollment Forms
Before you arrive at Hurricane Middle School, check with Putnam County Schools at 304-586-0500 to ensure that you live in the Hurricane School district.
To minimize your wait time, please contact Hurricane Middle School at 304-562-9271 in advance to let us know that you will need assistance with new student registration.
If you are transferring from another Putnam County school, please bring the following items:
- Proof of residency showing the parent/guardian name
- Driver's License of the parent/guardian
- Withdrawal grades and course schedule from former school
- Custody documents (if applicable)
If you are transferring from another WV county or from another state, you will need to bring the following additional items:
- Social Security card
- Birth certificate
- School transcripts
- Current record of immunizations
- IEP or 504 (if applicable)
Below are some items that will help you in the registration process.